Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Brisbane

Left Cairns and flew this morning to my final Aussie stop- the city of Brisbane (about 2 hrs by air south of Cairns).  Brisbane has weather similar to Miami,   Checked into my cheap but breezy accommodations-



While none of my mates seem to do it, you can bathe by just rolling out of your sleeping bag.  Quite convenient.

Like Melbourne, Brisbane has a nice river scene-






Believe it or not, the tallest building on the bottom is my hotel which is quite nice, especially after having lived under that bridge for a few days.  And relatively cheap at $100/night.  Admittedly the river view is not quite as proximate, but you can't have everything.


For some reason, I took a wrong turn walking around Brisbane and ended up at in Katmandu (Nepal)-



No comments:

Post a Comment