Sunday, February 27, 2022

Galapagos finis

 Well, my stunning week came to a close with a final relaxing island walk at 530 am befoe heading to the airport.  The G cruises really work to give you your money's worth and you tend to leave pretty tired.   Snorkeling and walks everyday, but I was very happy with my boat and the guide.  They did a terrific job looking after us and I quite enjoyed my Israeli and Jewish shipmates (many from the exotic faraway city of Newton, MA).

Perhaps the best part of the Gs is the snorkeling and amazing variety of aquatic life, but alas I could not capture that with my camera.   Some parting shots of this amazing (but not tropical) place-












The food onboard the Frigata was great.  Some of the best I have enjoyed actually- very healthy with  lots of fresh vegetables and fruits.

Back  to the mainland and Otavalo and its famous Indian market.

No comments:

Post a Comment