(See Franz Joseph) a kind of hero of Uncle Joe’s - would not have approved of my cycling as, according to my Vienna tour guide, he opposed all modern inventions such bikes and the newfangled flush toilet ( preferring the old fashioned chamber pot, naturally emptied by servants).
Anyway the initial segment of my cycling took me through some pretty Austrian countryside-
On my second day of cycling, I ended up in the Austrian city of Linz where I found an old friend-
An Austrian Biergarten.- a nice way to end a day of cycling
In addition to cruise ships, You see a lot of these cycling along the wide Danube-
I passed by this pretty monastery on a hill (supposedly with a nice library)-
After 4 days of cycling I ended up somewhere in Vienna Like Prague, Vienna is a beautiful city and some may remember a few of those
The Hapsburgs had a summer palace called the Hofburg which was kind of like their version of a lake house with a few more rooms-



















It’s too bad you couldn’t get a picture of the swans cycling along the Danube. That really had to be something to see!
ReplyDelete